Rome: Navona Square Pasta Making Class & 3-Course MealProduct ID: 57658
From $75 $60 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Learn how to make pasta in the heart of Rome
- Enjoy lunch featuring dishes you have made
- Create pasta dishes with ingredients that are 100 per cent organic
- Take a walking tour and stop to taste crispy pizza
The venue for this 3.5-hour program is a lovely ancient building, where fresh pasta has reigned for hundreds of years. The building that houses the apartment dates back several centuries, to the time of the discovery of America!
You’ll learn how to prepare fresh homemade pasta the old-fashioned way, using a rolling pin and board! In addition, you’ll have access to a real Roman house in one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
This experience features traditional, nonna-style Italian cooking in a home setting, where you'll learn the secrets, curiosities, and traditions behind the dishes you prepare.
Your course in this cozy home will be a classic cooking lesson, and you’ll start from scratch, preparing the dough, and learning how to make various types of fresh pasta. You’ll also be shown how to choose fresh condiments, and how to make 3 different kinds of sauce.
Later you’ll have a chance eat what you have prepared. The meal includes 3 pasta dishes, 1 slice of home-made pie, and red Chianti wine (or coke or water), followed by coffee.
- 3.5-hour cooking class
- Walking tour
- Pizza snack in Campo de Fiori
- Personal chef
- WiFi service
- 3 pasta dishes (carbonara, amatriciana, pesto)
- Home-made pie
- Wine (1 liter per 3 persons)
- Additional organic wine (available on request)
- Souvenir olive oil (available on request)
Piazza Farnese, in front of the French Embassy Looking at the Farnese Palace, the meeting point is at the fountain on the right by the newsstand, at 10:25. The person waiting for you will be holding a Pasta Making sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Wheelchairs are not admitted
• A small amount of walking is involved
• There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Dress code is smart casual
Product ID: 57658