Explore the ancient wonders of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum at your own pace with pre-booked tickets. Immerse yourself in the centuries-old history of Rome through an insightful multimedia video.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for your ticket at the Touristation Aracoeli (Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16). Do not report at the entrance of the Roman Forum entrance. A small fountain is in front of the office. There are signs and orange flags outsideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened
- Please note that the booking time refers to the meeting time at the Touristation Aracoeli.
- It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, large luggage or bags, and pets.
- Please kindly note: Roman Forum and Palatine Hill ticket price is € 16,00, reservation fee is € 2,00. The difference is for all other ancillary services.
- Free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability. In case of not self-sufficient, the free ticket is also extended to a companion.