Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour discovering the modern street art scene in Rome. You can tour with your guide off the beaten track, visiting the blooming new districts and being introduced to fantastic new works of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
We'll meeet outside the building of the FERROVIA ELETTRICA ROMA OSTIA LIDO (train station), PIAZZALE OSTIENSE 12, opposite side of the street from the Pyramid. The buildin of the train station is near the exit of the METRO PIRAMIDE, Line B. Careful: it is not the same building of the metro line, but next to it. Your guide will be outside the ferrovia with a sign saying JOY OF ROME, at the right side, in the corner with via OSTIENSE.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, we therefor recommend comfortable shoes