Start or end your cruise to Rome stress free with a pre-booked private transfer to or from Fiumicino Airport, from or to Civitavecchia Port. Enjoy a professional service by luxury vehicle, and relax as your driver takes care of the unfamiliar roads.
What to Expect
Travel in style and comfort between Rome city center or Fiumicino Airport and your cruise ship terminal at Civitavecchia Port, and start or end your cruise stress free.
The transportation provider has a proud history of punctuality, and the professional service is available 7 days a week to suit your needs.
For arrivals at Fiumicino Airport, your driver will meet you at the meeting point in Terminal 3. Then, sit back and relax en route to Civitavecchia Port. Pick-ups from Civitavecchia Port at the end of your cruise are direct from the pier where your cruise ship docks. Transfer to the airport or Rome city center, depending on your final destination.
At all meet and greet locations, the driver will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. Forget the stress of everyday life, and enjoy the services of a chauffeur-driven service by luxurious Mercedes.
- Child seat (available on request)
Know Before You Go
• Passengers arriving at Fiumicino Airport should wait at the meeting point in the arrivals hall of Terminal 3
• For hotel departures, passengers should wait in the hotel lobby
• For Civitavecchia Port departures, passengers must provide the name of their cruise ship
• Hotels must be within the Aurelian walls