Walk with an expert guide to see far-flung sights scattered around Rome. Visit some incredible places rarely seen by visitors. Learn about the influence of the old Jewish Ghetto on Rome’s culture, stop at the Mouth of Truth, and walk along the Appian Way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Antico Caffè al Teatro Marcello at Via del Teatro Marcello 42Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Unfortunately the operator is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour