Enjoy a delightful 3-hour small group walking tour in the heart of the eternal city of Rome. Discover hidden masterpieces by Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Borromini, and Raphael as you explore tiny palaces, secluded churches, and huge squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels, apartments, bed and breakfasts, and accommodation only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Entry to the churches requires appropriate clothing so shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed
- The tour runs rain or shine