Explore some of Rome's lesser-known history on a guided walking tour of the city's Jewish Ghetto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Antico Caffè del Teatro Marcello at stop number 5 of the hop-on-hop-off Gray Line – I Love Rome city tour bus route. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour. In case of emergency please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Leone IV, 33 firstname.lastname@example.org +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes