Rome Jewish Ghetto Art and Treasure Hunt Guided TourProduct ID: 57506
From US$29.42 per personBook now
- Enjoy a real treasure hunt in Rome’s Jewish ghetto
- Experience a new and engaging way of exploring the city
- Discover many works of art as you hunt for clues to find the treasure
Start your hunt at Piazza Mattei, where you’ll see its graceful turtles, witnesses of a romantic love story. From here you’ll head along narrow alleyways leading to the Portico of Ottavia, where you’ll be enticed by the aromas of kosher food.
During your walk along Via del Portico di Ottavia you’ll encounter a lizard and a frog. These animals, seemingly insignificant, are in fact the way 2 enslaved architects found to sign their own work.
Finally, you’ll walk along the Tiber River, where the ancient Roman legend of Asclepius and the snake will reveal the reason why the Tiber Island has its unique shape.
Watch the clues closely, find your orientation, follow the tracked indicators on the map in your book, and search carefully around you.
- Group tour
- Entrance fees
- A book with clues and map
- Headset so you are able to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The treasure hunt departs from Piazza Mattei, where your guide will be waiting for you, under the fountain. The guide will be wearing a red Safari D'Arte suit, and holding a sign reading Safari d'Arte. (Open in Google Maps)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
• You will receive confirmation within 24 hours of booking (subject to availability)
Product ID: 57506