Experience the best of Rome on a six-hour private tour with an expert private guide. You’ll see the Colosseum inside and out, the Roman Forum, Il Vittoriano, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the Vatican.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali in front of the Colosseum. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.