Take in the very essence of Roman history, culture, art, and architecture. Enjoy skip-the-line access to monuments including the Colosseum and Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside of Oppio Caffè located on Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy (near the Colosseum). Oppio caffè is located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi - exact address Via delle Terme di Tito 72. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. If modifications are needed and time permits, you will be contacted prior to the tour. In the event of last-minute closures, modifications may only be communicated at the tour start time
- Please refer to the Italian government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
- This walking tour includes a quick bus transfer from Central Rome to the Vatican
- The full names of all participants must be provided at the time of booking and must match the names on the ID/Passport. Name changes are not permitted.
- A government-issued ID/passport is required for every participant. Failure to bring an ID can result in the security staff refusing your entrance to the monument.