See Rome on an open-top, double-decker bus and discover the city’s main sights on by bus and by foot. See the Vatican, the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum, the Forum, and many more sites with your 1-day, 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Start the tour from any stop between 09:00 and 5:00 PM (November - March) or 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM (March - October)
- Tour duration: 90 minutes
- Frequency: Every 10 minutes (April – October); every 15-20 minutes (November – March)
- You can enjoy free WiFi on the buses in Rome - blog, tweet, and upload photos along the way
- Download now Sightseeing Experience app: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city. Inside the app you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in re