Ancient Rome: 3-Hour Skip-the-Line Tour in DutchProduct ID: 57644
From US$52.30 per personBook now
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at the Coliseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Discover the wonders of ancient Rome with a professional Dutch-speaking guide
- Learn about local life in the days of the Roman Empire
On this 3-hour skip-the-line tour you’ll also see the imperial palaces on the Palatine hill and visit the site of the Roman Forum, where the daily and administrative activities of ancient Roman life took place.
During the tour you’ll get a comprehensive overview of ancient Roman civilization, and with your headset you’ll be sure to hear the guide’s commentary at all times.
- Dutch speaking guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Headset to ensure that you can hear the guide
The top floor exit of the Metro stop 'Colosseo' (line B) at the square, Largo Gaetana Agnesi. Once you exit the underground station you have to cross over the street where you’ll find the guide close to the balustrade holding a sign saying: “Guide Rome- LcIncoming” (in Dutch). Google maps street view: https://email@example.com,12.4918063,3a,60y,4.07h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEcghjnFRrRlXGWur7P_tIg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (Open in Google Maps)
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sun protection for your head and eyes in the summertime
Product ID: 57644