Ancient Rome: 3-Hour Skip-the-Line Tour in Dutch
From $53 per personBook now
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at the Coliseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Discover the wonders of ancient Rome with a professional Dutch-speaking guide
- Learn about local life in the days of the Roman Empire
On this 3-hour skip-the-line tour you’ll also see the imperial palaces on the Palatine hill and visit the site of the Roman Forum, where the daily and administrative activities of ancient Roman life took place.
During the tour you’ll get a comprehensive overview of ancient Roman civilization, and with your headset you’ll be sure to hear the guide’s commentary at all times.
- Dutch speaking guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Headset to ensure that you can hear the guide
You meet the dutch speaking guide in front of the top exit (above) of the metro stop "Colosseo" - line b). Once upstairs and outside, you are right on the square "Largo Gaetana Agnesi" (you cross over the street and the guide is close to the balustrade). - If you come by metro, before you all walk out of the subway station, take the right passage and then go up the escalator. Once above and beyond right you have the square in front of you "Largo Gaetana Agnesi" If the metro is closed (due to strikes or other reasons), you can take the stairs a little further to the right (if you are facing with the shoulders to the Colosseum) up the hill. - If you come by taxi takes you directly to the square "Largo Gaetana Agnesi" Google MAPs link (streetview) https://email@example.com,12.4913356,3a,75y,64.37h,67.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOchL7kZ83BsRouPfVBc5pQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (Open in Google Maps)
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sun protection for your head and eyes in the summertime
Product ID: 57644