Enjoy fast track entrance into the Colosseum in a small group of a maximum of 8 people or with a private guide, avoiding the long lines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, French, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, as a moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour
- You will need to pass through strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum (expect to wait 10 to 30 minutes to clear the security checks)
- Please note that security check lines are unable to be skipped
- Drones and knives of any kind are strictly forbidden at the monuments
- Trolleys and large backpacks are not allowed inside, neither are glass containers and sprays of any kind such as perfumes
- Animals are not permitted
- The Roman Forum tour is unfortunately not wheelchair or stroller accessible