Indulge your taste buds and enjoy an evening of gourmet dining in Rome. Savor the foods and wines of Italy at a fine dining establishment, guided by an expert food and wine connoisseur. Try a typical Italian aperitif, local cheeses, and much more.
What to Expect
Experience the taste sensations of Italy at a fine dining wine and dine adventure in Rome.
Meet your guide in the Piazza della Minerva near the Pantheon, and head to your reserved table in a nearby restaurant. You will be greeted by the restaurant owners with a smile and warm handshake, as if they were inviting you into their own living room.
Your meal starts with an aperitif and exclusive look at the historic cellar, where traces of Ancient Rome can be detected in the 16th-century walls. Then sit back and relax, while you are served a menu according to the season.
Enjoy the specialties of the house, such as prosecco paired with cold meat and goats, tome or pecorino cheese. Sample cheeses from Lombardia, Piedmont and Tuscany. Follow with a typical pasta course, such as paccheri al cacio e pepe (cheese and black pepper), a main course of beef or fish, and a selection of Italian patisserie for dessert.
Along the way, you will be served 4 wines especially selected as the perfect pairing for your food.
- Seasonal 3 course meal prepared by a chef
- 4 Italian wines, including 1 prosecco and a digestif
- English-speaking food and wine connoisseur
- Access to the private cellar
What's Not Included
- Additional food
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please note that you are solely responsible for your health, and the supplier cannot guarantee any special food requirements
• The dress code for the dinner is smart/casual
• Please note that the venue is not suitable for anyone under 18 years old
• Food selection cannot be personalized
• The menu is not suitable for vegans
• Gluten-free food is available, but must be requested at least 24 hours before departure