Give your feet a rest, and see the sights of Rome with a full-day golf cart rental for up to 6 people. Discover the city highlights from the comfort of an electric buggy. Enjoy access to Rome’s traffic-restricted roads for a more complete adventure.
What to Expect
Turn a long walking day into a delightful adventure with a brand new and fully functional electric golf cart. With room for up to 6 people, the cart can access all of Rome’s normal roads along with the city’s limited traffic zone.
Ideal for families with small children, and mobility challenged people, the golf cart can cover around 100 kilometers (60 miles) on a full charge, and access every road a car can plus Rome’s ZTL limited traffic zones without special permits. It also has the added advantage of free-parking in Rome’s blue-line parking spots.
Experience the freedom of the cart’s open sides, while sightseeing attractions such as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Piazza Farnese.
- Golf cart rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meet at the Rolling Rome Segway & Golf-Cart office, Piazza del Gesù, 47.
Know Before You Go
• There is a maximum of 6 people per booking
• Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. If assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• A valid driving license is required
• A pick-up and drop off at your hotel is available, if it is in the center of Rome (inside the Aurelian walls)
• Please note that you must be at least 21 years old to rent the golf-cart. Anyone with a valid driving license in Italy can drive it