Rome: Full-Day Colosseum and Vatican Guided Tour Combo
- Admire the world famous Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Discover the Colosseum, one of the most impressive structures of the Roman Empire
- Benefit from special priority access and avoid long waiting times
- Learn all about Roman life from a passionate and experienced guide
- Enjoy amazing panoramic views from the Emperor's Palace
Proceed to the next part of your tour, meeting your guide at Cafe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, at 3:00 PM. Once your tour guide picks you up, they will lead you to the Vatican Museums. Here, your expert English-speaking guide will share their knowledge of the Vatican’s 4,000 year-old history, share secrets and stories of days gone by whilst taking you round the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Candelabras, finishing off with a stroll in Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard.
You will then proceed to the Sistine Chapel, where you can stare in delight at Michelangelo’s famous The Creation of Adam, as well as The Last Judgement. Whilst here you can also spend time taking in the enchantment of the Pope’s private chapel.
The last visit and the end of your tour will be to the beautiful St Peter’s Basilica, where you can take time to admire La Pietà, a stunning Michelangelo sculpture created by the artist when he was just 24, as well as Bernini’s Baldacchino. Throughout your tour you are free to ask questions and listen to the streams of knowledge your guide will fill you with, as each tour is designed to ensure that you have the maximum amount of time to complete at your own pace and fully appreciate and enjoy your experience.
- Priority access to the Colosseum, Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel
- Passionate and experienced guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Storage space for suitcases and luggage
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner's representative at the top-level exit of the Colosseum Metro station. Representatives are easy to find in their purple 'Crown Tours' shirts. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time for check-in. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
All visitors must have a photo ID for a security check
Storage space for suitcases and luggage is not available