Join a relaxing and safety-conscious e-bike tour of the Ancient Appian Way. Discover the Roman Aqueducts by e-mountain bike with a guide and enjoy a guided visit of the Catacombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The length of the tour is 27 kilometers (17 miles), 60% of which is off-road. The level is intermediate (difficult with a child seat or child extension).
- Around 40% of this tour takes place in the city. The tour runs on carefully chosen streets, but some traffic is unavoidable to connect the Appian Way to the Aqueducts Park. In the remaining 60% of the route (riding in the parks), there is no traffic.
- On Wednesdays (and in the period 19.01-14.02.2023) the Appian Way tour lasts 6.5 hours.
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge
- Children aged 5-8 years old join the tour a child extension
- Children aged 9 and above can independently ride an E-bike
- This tour doesn't include any food/drinks; however, the route offers possibilities to purchase some (to be consumed during a suitable break)
- A minimum of 4 participants applies. In case it's not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.