Visit Rome's Pantheon and listen to an audio guide via an app to uncover intriguing details about its history. Learn how the structure went from being a temple for pagans to a Christian church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for the Pantheon ticket at the Touristation office, located at Piazza Navona 25.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Downloaded app
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Make sure you download our audio guide on your device before your visit. Just scan the QR code on your voucher!
- Our meeting point is located at Piazza Navona 25, which is just a short 5-minute walk from the Pantheon. Don't go directly at the Pantheon, your voucher will not be accepted.
- Please be aware of the dress code to access the Pantheon (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops).