Discover Rome by sunset and see another side to this magnificent city. Your professional, English speaking guide will show you the highlights of the center while the kids play and learn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy tailor-made games & activities for the kids
- Sample some traditional pizza and gelato
- Discover Rome's city center highlights at sunset!
- Family-friendly tour guide
- Gelato and pizza tasting
- Pickup & drop-off
- Children under 6 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide, who will be holding a sign with your name, under the statue of Giordano Bruno in the center of Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is recommended for children aged 6 years and older.
- The tour is capped at a maximum of 15 participants in order to guarantee a personalized experience.
- You will be visiting sacred and religious sites on this tour and will have to cover your shoulders and knees. A scarf is ideal for the summer months. No short skirts or shorts.