Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public to discover Michelangelo’s masterpieces in peace. Take a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and phenomenal Pinacoteca Gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the Green Bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. Meeting Point Directions: meet just outside the Green Bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/ cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to the tram stop number 19. The closest metro/ underground stop is Ottaviano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All guests (including children) must bring ID on the day of their tour
- Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this group tour
- The group route utilizes staircases where elevator access is not easily accessible Those with wheelchairs and limited mobility can contact the activity provider so the visit can be arranged
- - Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information