Join a guided walking tour and get exclusive access to the Colosseum arena to discover the wonders of the ancient Roman games. Enjoy the Colosseum’s ground floor level and the second tier as well.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local provider's office at the address provided. The office is located above the metro station and just around the corner from Caffè Roma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive 30 minutes prior to your given departure time.
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded.
- The entrance ticket fee to the archaeological sites is 16€ for adults; (22€ for the arena option) accompanied by a 2€ reservation fee
- The additional amount covers services provided by experienced licensed guides, audio devices, reservation fees, and other tour amenities
- The objective is to promote transparency and ensure your comprehension of the cost breakdown