Get access to exclusive areas of the Colosseum on an evening tour with an English-speaking guide. Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire and explore the undergrounds, arena and ground floor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office at Via Del Colosseo 24. Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts. The office is above the second floor of the metro station, just around the corner from caffè Roma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- Entrance is strictly limited and you must arrive early. Latecomers cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Please note that large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Only small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms
- Children must be accompanied by an adult