Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire and skip the lines to the main monuments of Ancient Rome on a 3.5-hour tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Learn about the lives of the emperors of the Roman Republic, and more.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your Guide will be waiting for you 10 minutes before Start Time at Via Labicana 125 - Outside in front of Hotel Palazzo Manfredi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Arena will not be visited on this tour until further notice. The Gladiator’s Gate access will be replaced by the standard underground entrance.
- Please note that backpacks and large bags are not permitted inside the Colosseum, and there is no cloakroom service at the site.
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Liquids/sprays are prohibited from entering, as well as knives and weapons of self-defence.
- This walking tour is only available in English.
- Please carry a valid form of photo ID with you: copy or photo of original document is allowed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes. Bring a hat and water bottles you can refill in the fountains along the way.
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties.