Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire and skip the lines to the main monuments of Ancient Rome on a 3.5-hour tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Learn about the lives of the emperors of the Roman Republic, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Arena will not be visited on this tour until further notice. The Gladiator’s Gate access will be replaced by the standard underground entrance.
- Please note that backpacks and large bags are not permitted inside the Colosseum, and there is no cloakroom service at the site.
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Liquids/sprays are prohibited from entering, as well as knives and weapons of self-defence.
- This walking tour is only available in English.
- Please carry a valid form of photo ID with you: copy or photo of original document is allowed.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill area and a maximum of 24 people inside the Colosseum.
- Please wear comfortable shoes. Bring a hat and water bottles you can refill in the fountains along the way.
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties.