Travel back to Roman days on a 3-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum, Imperial Forum, and Palatine Hill. See the ruins of temples, the Flavian Amphitheatre, and ascend one of the 7 Hills of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 20 to 30 minutes
- tours operate rain or shine
- this activity require a fair amount of walking, hills and stairs
- the order in which the sites are visited during the tour may vary