Visit the Colosseum, the largest amphitheater in the Roman world, the Palatine Hill, the oldest part of the city, and the Roman Forum, the beating heart of ancient Rome, with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- All the visitors must pass through a security check. During busy days, there might be a queue
- This queue is unavoidable and does not depend on the tour operator. The actual starting time might suffer a delay
- This tour will take place rain or shine, some areas of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- The itinerary of the tour may vary. The tour may sometimes commence from the Colosseum itself and end at Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, while other times it may begin from Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum area and end inside the Colosseum