Visit the Colosseum retracing the steps of Flavius Attilius. Learn about Roman culture on a fun tour especially designed for children and teenagers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Your guide will be wearing the logo "I Love Rome" at the Arch of Constantine.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge.
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise, you will not be admitted without being screened.