Rome: Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill Private TourProduct ID: 60644
From $267 $200 Save up to 25% Per group up to 1Book now
- Skip the long line to the Colosseum and learn about gladiator spectacles
- Walk along the Via Sacra of the Roman Forum
- Learn about the founding of Rome and the legend of Romulus and Remus
- Travel back to the days of the chariot races and gladiator contests of Rome
- Marvel at the temple ruins of the Roman Forum from Palatine Hill
- Follow in the footsteps of Roman Emperoros and gladiators at the Colosseum
A suggest standard route is offered which you may be customized according to your specific needs.
You have complete freedom upon deciding who to take with you on your private Vatican tour which is priced for up to two people. If you want to bring more family members or friends along, just increase the number of participants and the price will adjust accordingly.
- Skip the line access to the Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum
- Expert native speaking private guide for 3 hours
- Tickets and all reservation fees for the Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum
- Headsets on groups of five people or more so you can always hear your guide
Your Colosseum Tour with Roman Forum & Palatine tour meets in front of the Tourist Information Point on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your guide will meet you there and will be holding a sign with Alwaysrome logo. Gps coordinates for the meeting point are: 41.8926, 12.4887 The closest Metro stop is Blue Line B (Colosseo). Arriving from Colosseo Metro B Station: Exiting the metro station you will facing the Colosseum and you will be on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Take a right turn and walk for about 1/3 mile until you reach a building with a big sign reading Tourist Information. If you plan on using the Metro, please be aware of pickpockets! Arriving by foot from Piazza Venezia: Facing Piazza Venezia walk to the left side of it and take Via dei Fori Imperiali (you will be walking towards the Colosseum). Walk for about 1/3 mile until you reach a building with a big sign reading Tourist Information. (Open in Google Maps)
Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
A hat or small umbrella may be helpful for protection against the sun.
Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage.
Product ID: 60644