Walking the same streets as the Roman Emperors did, an expert guide will accompany you across the vast archeological site where, in 753 BC, Ancient Rome was born. The tour will finish on a terrace with breathtaking views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Leaving the metro station Colosseo on the ground floor, cross the road to the Colosseum. Walk around the right side of the monument until you get to the Arch of Constantine. Your tour representative will be waiting right under the arch on the other side. Please arrive 25 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the Colosseum has strict security restrictions: weapons, glass bottles, aerosol sprays, alcohol and large bags are not permitted. However, you can refill your water bottle once inside
- For security reasons, the supplier is not able to store any personal belongings in their office