Get the most out of your trip to Rome with skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum in Rome. Travel back in time on a tour of the Colosseum and explore the Forum and Palatine Hill at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is close to the upper floor exit of the metro station "Colosseo". Our staff will be next to the water fountain, holding a "City Walkers" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- It is necessary to pass a metal detector security check for the Colosseum. When the venue is crowded so there may a waiting period as you pass through the security checks.
- The guide will have one ticket for the whole group so you will not be able to leave the group once inside