Discover the masterpieces of Rome in one day on this tour of the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. Skip the ticket lines at both locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary.
Select participants and date
There are two different meeting points for this combination tour: • The meeting point for the first part of the tour is at Piazza del Arco di Costantino. Leaving the metro station Colosseo on the ground floor, cross the road to the Colosseum. Walk around the right side of the monument until you get to the Arch of Constantine. A representative will be waiting right under the arch on the other side. • For the second part of the tour, meet at the activity provider's office on Via Germanico 8. The nearest metro station is Ottaviano (line A).Open in Google Maps ⟶