Learn about the history of the Colosseum on a guided tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Explore the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, English, Portuguese, German, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- For safety reasons and to limit crowding during busy periods, the Colosseum allows only 3,000 people inside at any time. This may cause a slight delay for entry if capacity has been reached, even with pre-booked reservations
- The tour runs rain or shine. Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Colosseum
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 2 year of age are free