Discover the wonders of Ancient Rome on this two hour walking tour at dusk. From the outside, see the most iconic sites of the Roman Empire including the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and learn about the historic importance of these locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the green kiosk at the ground-floor exit of the Colosseo Metro Station. Look for a yellow sign with TOURIKS written on it. Please arrive five minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a two hour tour
- Choose an English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, or Russian-speaking guide
- Please note, this tour does not go inside the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, or the Trajan Forum
- This tour runs rain or shine, unless in very unsuitable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled, you'll be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- The small group tour has a maximum of eight participants