Discover the Colosseum and the Arena Floor on this small-group guided tour. Enhance your understanding of life in Ancient Rome by choosing an option that includes the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in the square in front of the Basilica of Santi Cosma and Damiano. You will see the staff outside the Basilica wearing a uniform with the logos of the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Note that the Passport or ID card is a requirement, and the activity provider will not provide a refund if you cannot access the monument due to not presenting this document when going through security
- Your meeting time may change based on the availability of tickets
- Please use the bathroom before the tour, to avoid delays at the entrance.