Playfully explore the mysterious history of Rome with your entertaining and knowledgeable German-speaking guide. See some of the most famous spots in the city, while taking part in a fun and educational quiz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit Capitol Square, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Take part a fun quiz as you hear stories about Rome's rich history
- Listen to you guide as they tell you interesting facts while you wander the famous streets of Rome
- Ice cream and souvenir
- Guided tour in German
- Gratuities (optional)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the middle of the Capitol Square, by the Marcus Aurelius statue. Your guide will be waiting there with a visible sign with the tour supplier's name on it - 'Deutsche Römerin'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place in any weather.
- Comfortable footwear and sunscreen are recommended.
- You are very welcome to bring water bottles, which can be refilled at the public wells in the city.