This tour will bring you to the famous "Bones Church" of Rome, famous for the decorations made out of bones of deceased Capuchin monks. See the early Christian catacombs on the Appian Way. Admission to all sites & transportation between them are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Piazza Barberini, by the fountain in the center of the square (Fontana del Tritone). Address: Piazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy. Your guide will be there holding a sign with the name of the local partner. Directions: Taxi: Just tell the driver “Piazza Barberini” and they should get you right there. Subway/Metro: The closest stop is the “Barberini” stop on the metro line A (the red line). Once out of the metro, just cross the road into the center of the square with the fountain of a man holding a jug of water. Walking from the city center: See directions above from the “Barberini” metro stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Wear sunscreen in the summer, a light jacket in spring and autumn and comfortable shoes at all times
- This tour includes transportation between the sites, but the hotel pick-up and drop off are not included