See the Castel Sant’Angelo with skip-the-line entry tickets and an optional audio guide. Embark on a journey into the past as you explore one of the most renowned sites in Rome.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese
Select participants and date
It is not necessary to meet anyone, the entrance tickets will be sent by e-mail in the late afternoon of the day before the entry date. You must download the application on your smartphone before the tour begins. You will receive all the details to download the app via mail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tickets are delivered by e-mail in the late afternoon of the day before your reservation (if you do not receive your voucher code, please check your spam folder).
- Last entry to Castel Sant'Angelo is at 6:30 PM. You can enter at any time before closing on the day of your reservation
- You will need to climb a series of stairs to reach the panoramic terrace
- If you choose the audio guide option, download instructions will be sent via email after you book. An Android (version 5.0 and up) or an iOS smartphone is required for the audio guide options. It is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need 100 to 150 MB of free space for the download