Experience an open-air evening of opera at the famous Baths of Caracalla. Enjoy a unique Roman atmosphere and timeless classical music at this historic venue.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, the office is on the right-hand side and there is a small fountain just in front.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The show starts at 9:00 PM
- The opera programme varies across the summer
- No dress code required
- Carmen: July 15, 19, 23, 28 and August 4
- Barbiere di Siviglia: August 2, 5, 7, 9