Discover two of the Roman Empire's best leisure places with an expert guide. Feel like an ancient Roman at the colossal baths and former games site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the exit of the Metro Station "Circo Massimo" in front of the FAO building. Look for a yellow label with the local partner's name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity might be canceled in the case of unfavorable weather conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- It is very important that participants younger than 18 years old and European citizens under 25 carry an official document (or a digital copy of it).
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.