Save time and energy as you explore the delights of Rome by Segway. See some of the most famous monuments led by a fun and friendly guide–without even having to walk!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Tour Rome's most famous monuments and attractions in 1 day
- Learn about the turbulent past of the city, as told by your expert guide
- Explore the ancient network of streets by Segway
- Tour guide
- Segway rental
- Bottle of water
- Poncho in case of rain
- Reflective vest at night
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 4 ft 4 in (135 cm)
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at Vicolo dei Venti 9Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Segway Tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the tour company know in advance.
- Adult prices are charged for the ages 16 and over. Children under the age of 16 will require a signed consent from the accompanying adult.
- Children under the age of 12 are advised against taking a Segway Tour.
- A minimum weight of 45 kilograms is needed in order to ride a Segway.