Rome: Borghese Gallery Skip-the-line Entry
- Skip the ticket line to Borghese Gallery
- Marvel at some of Caravaggio's most important paintings
- Save time with instant access
Your ticket coordinator will meet you at the meeting point and bring you inside where they help with the administrative requirements and the mandatory security check.
Inside, you'll discover paintings and sculptures including works such as David with the Head of Goliath, Boy with a Basket of Fruit by Caravaggio, The Deposition by Raphael, Melissa by Dosso Dossi, Apollo and Daphne and David by Bernini, and Pauline Bonaparte as Venus Victrix by Canova.
Inside the Borghese Gallery only 360 visitors are allowed at a time, which allows you to see the works of art in a relatively calm environment.
- Skip the ticket line entry
- Guide that helps you access the gallery
- Tour guide at the gallery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Piazzale Scipione Borghese 5, just in front of the Borghese Gallery. The coordinator will be holding a Livitaly Tours sign and will help you redeem your tickets to enter the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶