See the sights of Rome by bike on a 3-hour sightseeing tour, with round-trip transfers from the cruise terminal at Civitavecchia Port. Get up-close to the Colosseum, and cycle to fountains and squares. Enjoy a pizza break on Campo de’Fiori.
What to Expect
Cycle through more than 3,000 years of ancient history on a bike tour shore excursion of Rome, with round-trip transfers from the cruise terminal at Civitavecchia Port.
Following a pick-up from Civitavecchia, transfer to the city center and collect your bike by the Colosseum. Marvel at the mightiest amphitheater of the Roman Republic and look at the ruins of the Imperial Forum. Continue to Piazza Venezia, before throwing a coin in the Trevi Fountain. Next, follow in the footsteps of the poets Keats and Shelley at the Spanish Steps and Piazza di Spagna.
Pedal towards Piazza del Popolo to see a church that is home to a masterpiece by Caravaggio. Experience the hustle and bustle of busy shoppers on Via del Corso. Go to the majestic Temple of all Gods at the Pantheon. Marvel at the handsome architecture of Piazza Navona, and ride through the colorful market of Campo De’Fiori. Here, you can pause to taste some Roman pizza. Then, cross the River Tiber to explore a maze of narrow streets in Trastevere. Reach Tiber Island in the middle of the river.
On route back to the drop off point, explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome, and see some of the ancient monuments of the Roman Empire, including the Theater of Marcellus, Circus Maximus and Campidoglio.
Transfer back to Civitavecchia Port in time for your cruise departure.
- Round-trip transfers from the cruise terminal at Civitavecchia Port
- High-quality trekking bike
- Helmet and chain lock
- Tour leader
- Free child seat
- Light lunch at Campo de’ Fiori
- Insurance Liability
Know Before You Go
• Children aged 0-4 years old who need an independent bike must pay the adult price
• Please bring an identification document for each participant
• Infants should be booked with a minimum of 2 adults
• If you cancel your booking at least 8 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. For cancellations of between 3 and 7 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee
• There is no reimbursement in case of bad weather.