Ben Hur would have loved driving a FIAT 500 in Rome along the Circus Maximus and the Appian Way! Discover the spots that Ben Hur would not have missed in his visit in Rome! the Pyramid, hill of the broken vases, tiny streets, city walls.
What to Expect
Be the pilot of a FIAT 500 classic car or relax as passenger in a unique tour along a panoramic itinerary, on the footprints of Ben Hur. You decide, feel like an emperor! Discover the majesty of the ruins of Circus Maximus, the biggest stadium ever in the world built for 250,000 people for the F1 horse chariot competitions
Enjoy the sight of the Caracalla's Bath and discover why ancient Romans did not use the soap to clean themselves. Touch the marble slab that according to ancient legends represents the footprints of Jesus and meet the ghost of Gaius Cestius haunting his Pyramid. He has been waiting for more than 2,000 years to greet your personally!
Measure the size of the emperor Caracalla's Baths/SPA. 15 football grounds would have fit into it! Touch the stones of the ancient Appian Way, the first motorway in history. A legends says that you will hear the echos of the footsteps of the Roman army going back to Rome to hail the emperor after its conquers.
Sip a strong espresso or a creamy cappuccino in a coffee bar inside an artificial hill made of the pieces of 25 million ancient Roman vases. Your tour guide will be your private paparazzi and will take hundreds of funny and active pics of you. Above all, be yourself the touristic attraction while hundreds of onlookers will take pictures of you inside your cozy FIAT 500 car. Just the perfect family or group activity in Rome.
- 3 hours sightseeing tour in a self drive in convoy or chauffeured Vintage Fiat 500 car
- Paparazzi photo service
- English/French/Spanish/German speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Driver's insurance at request (15 EUR extra to be paid at check-in), deductible of 350EEUR on damages to the car
- Drinks/food at the bar
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The FIAT 500 cars are tiny and there is space for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. The cars are not equipped with air-conditioning, airbag, safety belts in the rear seats and baby seats.
• Not suitable for participants with back problems, knees, legs, pregnancy.
• Drivers must wear shoes, not slippers or similar.
• Bring a bottle of mineral water, sun glasses, hat in summer season.
• The driver must be in possession and carry with her/him a valid European Union driving license or international driver's license. Drivers must be able to drive using a manual clutch, occasional driving experience with manual cars in not enough to handle our vintage cars; the Company reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund.