Escape the notorious crowds of Rome and enjoy all the sights crowd-free on an early morning 3-hour tour. Watch the sun rise over the “Eternal City” as you get unobstructed views of landmarks like the Pantheon, and St. Peter’s Basilica and Square.
What to Expect
Enjoy a small group (6 people or less) tour of Rome at first light of day, and escape the crowds as you travel by private luxury van. Visit the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more before the crowds arrive. Perfect for early birds and romantics, the tour is ideal for photographers.
Watch the first rays of dawn pour over a sea of pastel-colored domes. Experience the “Eternal City” when it is bathed in serenity and a warmth you won’t find at any other time of day. Stand in front of the Trevi Fountain and admire its baroque beauty without having to push-and-shove. Go to sleepy Piazza Navona to see the cafés setting up for the day. Admire Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers” with unobstructed views.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of the streets around the Pantheon, St. Peter’s Square, and the Circus Maximus. Look at the Spanish Steps blissfully free of crowds. Drive around the Colosseum, and discover a secret spot that is perfect for watching the sunrise. Stop for a typical Roman breakfast in any of the historic center’s coffee shops (own expense).
Your driver will adjust the itinerary according to each group’s preferences and the time of the sunrise. Multi-media presentations are provided by iPad for a more interactive experience. See reconstructions of Ancient Rome to better imagine what the city was like during the glorious days of the Roman Republic.
- Pick-up for guests staying within the Aurelian walls
- English speaking tour leader
- All transfers by luxury air-conditioned van
- iPad presentations at major stops
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages (free time for breakfast if desired)
- Hotel drop off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This is a small-group tour of 6 people or less
• This tour operates rain or shine
• All minors must be accompanied by a paying adult
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that the free hotel pick-up is only available on request and for guests staying within the Aurelian Walls of Rome. Your hotel name and address must be provided at the time of booking