Rome: 5-Course Lunch or Dinner with Roman Jewish Dishes
- Enjoy a delicious meal in an elegant restaurant at the heart of the Eternal City
- Discover new interpretations of traditional Roman dishes
- Taste fresh bread, pasta, and desserts prepared by a professional chef in an open cooking space
Visit the restaurant La Reginella in one of the most ancient quarters of Rome, surrounded by picturesque alleys and archaeological monuments. Look forward to a delicious lunch or dinner and enjoy the best traditional roman dishes. Experience new interpretations of classic Roman dishes and taste the great classics of Italian cuisine.
Try marinated zucchini and tomatoes from the oven, famous Jewish-style artichoke, typical pasta carbonara with dried meat and artichoke, beef strips with herbs, and baked potatoes. Look forward to a sweet finish with homemade desserts or cakes. A children's menu is available for children aged 3 to 12 years old, which adapts the dishes to their needs.
- 5-course meal, as indicated
- 1 glass of prosecco
- 250 ml of red wine
- 500 ml of mineral water
- 1 espresso
- Service charge
- Additional food and drinks
- Transfer to the restaurant
Prepare for the activity
Ristorante La Reginella, Via Del Portico D’Ottavia 65/61, 00186 Rome. The restaurant is situated in the center of Rome near Piazza Argentina and the Marcello Theatre in the Jewish Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶