Skip the long ticket lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. Gaze in awe at masterpieces of architecture and art from the papal collections. Visit the Papal Tombs to complete the ultimate experience of Vatican City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter, on December 24 and 31 and other religious holidays, and every Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums, including the Raphael Rooms
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend the full amount of time in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. No refund will be offered
- On rare occasions, Papal tombs are subject to closure without notice. No refund will be offered
- Shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply
- Individuals with disabilities or special health needs must note it when booking