See the sights of central Rome as you discover the flavors typical to the city on a 3-hour evening walking tour. Marvel at the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Stop to taste pizza in one of the city’s finest bakeries, sample cured meats and cheeses, and more.
What to Expect
Experience the very best of Rome on a 3-hour progressive dining walking tour in the evening, and enjoy a winning combination of traditional Roman cuisine, admiring sights such as Piazza Navona and the Pantheon along the way.
Feast like a Roman as you learn the stories behind local cuisines. Taste an authentic Roman-style pizza at Roscioli, one of the city’s finest bakeries, with a history that dates back to back to 1824. Sample gourmet cheeses at I Formaggi di Gianni e Paola, including creamy mozzarella and burrata from Puglia. Learn about Rome’s “poor cooking” pasta dishes with tastings of carbonara and cacio e pepe.
Savor fine cured meats with a glass of Castelli Romani wine at Norcineria Viola. Indulge your sweet tooth with one of Italy’s best homemade cannoli at I Dolci di Nonna Vincenza. End with an authentic Italian gelato at Giolitti’s, Rome’s best loved gelateria since 1900.
Along the way you will see some of Rome’s most beautiful monuments, such as Michelangelo’s Reinassance masterpiece, the Palazzo Farnese, the Baroque jewels of Piazza Navona, and the temple to all gods at the Pantheon.
- English-speaking foodie guide
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off (available on request for a surcharge)
Know Before You Go
• The food consumed on the tour ranges from various types of pig meats to cheeses of both cow, sheep, and goat's milk
• Detailed information on how to arrive at the meeting point will be provided at the time of booking
• At the end of the tour, your guides are always happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction