Embark on an intimate walking tour highlighting the most iconic sights in Rome, as well as unexpected underground locations. See the best of Rome in 3 hours while learning from a professional art historian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, English, Russian, Chinese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Piazza di Spagna on the right side of the steps facing them. Your guide will be holding a yellow sign that says TOURIKS. Please arrive 5 minutes before the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - Tour is subject to weather conditions
- - This tour involves a substantial amount of walking and/or climbing steps