Rome: 3-Hour Capitoline Museums Tour in English or Spanish
- Discover the ancient Caput Mundi, a treasure trove containing the history of Rome
- Admire the artworks by Michelangelo and Caravaggio
- See the she-wolf statue and learn about the foundation myth of the Eternal City
Enjoy some of the best views over Ancient Rome and its iconic landmarks, including the Colosseum, the Imperial Forum, the ruins of the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill. Listen to stories of how the construction on Capitoline Hill began, and how Michelangelo was commissioned by Pope Paul III to design the square. The first square of modern Rome was created by the genius of Michelangelo, rising on the Capitoline Hill.
Admire paintings by Caravaggio and other renowned artists. See the famous she-wolf sculpture featuring Rome's founders Romulus and Remus, and discover a treasure chest of items telling the story of Rome — the ancient Caput Mundi. Your expert guide will help you to appreciate these works in all their meaning.
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to Capitoline Museums
- 25-minute video presentation
- Access to temporary exhibitions (based on availability)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the office on the right-hand side when facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument. Look for a small fountain just in front of the building. Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.Open in Google Maps ⟶