See more of the Eternal City and save money with a 48 or 72 hour Roma Pass. This city card offers free skip-the-line admission to 1 or 2 attractions, free use of the city’s public transport system, and discounts on services and activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Admission is free for children under 18 years of age at most attractions. Admission is free for children under 6 years of age with the Rome Civic Museum Network
- For the Colosseum, Borghese Gallery, Circuito dei Musei Civici, Terme di Caracalla, and MAXXI you need to make a reservation online in advance (details will be provided in your confirmation voucher)
- Make sure to check the official website of the different attractions to verify that they are open and how to book access
- When using your Roma Pass for transportation, please follow the instructions below:
- When you place your card on the yellow reader on the vehicles, it will beep and show a green light if the activation has been recorded correctly. If a red light appears, the activation has not been successful. In this case, the date and time at which the activation error was recorded should be noted on the back and the driver should be notified of the malfunction, as well as the inspector in case of any checks