Explore Rome on a panoramic open-top double-decker bus tour, and discover the city’s main attractions. Choose a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, depending on the length of your vacation, and tour the Eternal City at your own pace.
What to Expect
Purchase this ticket for Rome’s hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour and explore the Eternal City. Hop-off the bus at any of the 11 stops, and simply hop back on the next bus when you want to continue.
Enjoy a flexible, hassle-free excursion in Rome, seeing all the historic sights of the Eternal City. Choose a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, depending on the length of your vacation, or take one full non-stop circuit of either route for a great orientation tour.
Travel through the characteristic streets of Rome, while on-board staff attend to your needs. An audioguide is at your disposal in 8 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese), providing an enchanting commentary of the city. Choose between the upper level and the lower level, with air conditioning during the warmer seasons.
ROMA CRISTIANA Open Bus stops (buses every 12 minutes):
1. San Pietro in Vaticano (Via della Conciliazione, 2-4)
2. Piazza Navona - S. Agnese in Agone (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 178)
3. Santa Maria in Aracoeli (P.za Venezia)
4. Fontana di Trevi - Basilica SS. Apostoli (Via Cesare Battisti, 120)
5. Stazione Termini (Piazzale dei Cinquecento, lato Via Cavour)
6. Santa Maria Maggiore (Piazzale dell'Esquilino, 14)
7. San Giovanni In Laterano (Piazza San Giovanni In Laterano)
8. Colosseo - S. Gregorio Magno (Via di San Gregorio)
9. Circo Massimo - S. Sabina all'Aventino (Piazzale Ugo La Malfa)
10. San Bartolomeo all’Isola Tiberina (Piazza di Monte Savello, 10)
11. Campo dei Fiori - Santa Maria in Trastevere (Lungotevere dei Vallati, 7)
- Hop-on and hop-off bus ticket for 24 or 48 hours (or one non-stop circuit)
- Multi-lingual audio guides
- 11 stops
- Air-conditioned buses
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Please exchange your voucher for a bus ticket at: Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi St. Peter's Office, Piazza Pio XII, 9, Rome
Know Before You Go
• November – February from 09:00 to 18:00
• March – October from 09:00 to 18:15
• Runs approximately every 10 – 15 minutes